General Registration for 2018 – 2019
For the 2018-19 school year, Northmount School no longer has space in any grades, in both the Mainstream and Cogito programs.
You may only register your child for Mainstream programming if you are a new resident in the communities of Northmount and Schonsee.
Kindergarten and New to Edmonton Public Schools Information
To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be 4 years of age on or before March 1, 2018
- Proof of the child's age in the form of an original birth certificate, passport or immigration document must be shown at the time of application.
- Proof of address must be shown in the form of a driver’s license, utility bill, lease agreement or other such document.
- Grade 2 to 6 applicants are asked to bring a copy of their latest progress report from their present school.
- Students new Edmonton Public Schools will need to fill out the Edmonton Public School Registration form.
- Paper registration forms can be downloaded from this site and are also available at the school office. Registration forms for the 2018-19 school year are available here (Registration Form).
Cogito Program Pre-enrolment Priority Sequence
- Students seeking continuity of District Cogito programming who reside within the school's designated attendance area (if no attendance area exists go to #3)
- Students from the school's designated attendance area who are new to Cogito
- Siblings (new to Cogito) of existing students, who reside outside the school’s attendance area (if the school has an attendance area)
- All other students seeking continuity of District Cogito programming but who reside outside the school's attendance area
- All other students
If you are interested in being part of our school or for more information please contact us.